You will agree when I say:
Infants and toddlers look ABSOLUTELY adorable while sleeping in their baby strollers. Is not it so?
Everyone knows that an infant stroller is a basic necessity for new parents but new parents often get confused in choosing the best stroller for their babies due to the hundreds of strollers available in the market.
Understanding the pain that parents go through to find the best baby stroller 2017, I have compiled together a list of the latest and practical strollers after testing hundreds of strollers. So, here are the best baby strollers in the market today which you can buy right away.
10+ Best Baby Strollers Reviews & Analysis
Below are the best baby stroller reviews 2017.
11. BOB Revolution FLEX
The Revolution FLEX is an ideal all-terrain stroller for those active parents who would like to take their children along on morning jogs and exercise routines.
- The purpose of the Revolution is to become a one-off solution for parents to become their ideal preferred stroller for outdoor usage for years to come.
- The design is the traditional tri-wheel combination to increase maneuverability along with large air-filled wheels which increase grip.
- Additionally, state of the art all wheel suspensions are included to ensure a smoother ride for your baby with the least of bumps.
- A solid frame leads from the front which acts as the basis for a durable and sturdy design.
- The Bob revolution FLEX offers front wheels with swivel movement to increase maneuverability in parks or tight spots.
- The wheels also lock to add stability while jogging or taking on rough terrain.
- You also find a padded handlebar with 9 positions to choose and to match the height of the person.
- An easy two-step fold allows for compact storage and stowing.
- It can be easily integrated with an BOB infant car seat adapter.
10. Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System
The Chicco lightweight stroller, The Bravo Travel system is the new and innovative trimodal model. The Bravo Trio system is the perfect companion if you’re already a user of Chicco car seats.
The newer Chicco strollers are compatible with upcoming and existing car seat lineups from Chicco. The trio provides three modes of use to adapt as your baby grows older.
- This Chicco Stroller is intended to be a part of your growing child’s changing needs, all the way from infancy to toddler-hood.
- Its superior design allows for three mode usage, where the first stage makes the Bravo function as a lightweight and practical car seat carrier.
- During the transition phase from occasional car seat to stroller usage, the Bravo works as a travel system.
- Lastly, once your child outgrows your car seat, the Bravo works as a fully functional toddler stroller for everyday use and thus becomes one of the best strollers for toddlers.
- The 3 in 1 stroller Bravo comes with a multi-position reclining seat to suit your baby’s ideal sitting position whereas all-wheel suspension for a smooth bump-free ride.
- Additionally, the stroller comes with one hand- free stand, fold option and auto-positioning wheels for greater convenience.
- The Chicco umbrella stroller has a convenient tray with storage and cup holders.
9. Britax B-Agile/B-Safe 35
The new and updated car seat stroller combo B-Agile 3/B-Safe 35 Travel System of 2017 brings in the best protection with outmatching maneuverability. All features that missed out in the earlier model have become the part of the updated version.
The balance between the safety of the B-safe 35 car seat and the lightweight maneuverability of the B-Agile 3 strollers spells ‘Parental Confidence’ when choosing this solution from Britax.
- It is made for parents who require an integrated solution without the worry of car seats from one company and strollers from another with zero integrate-able nature.
- Now you have a single solution that works perfectly in two separate ways, one for your car and the other for your everyday strolling.
- The design boasts practical simplicity by keeping in mind the average routine lifestyle.
- It is meant to be lightweight and easy to fold for your daily stowing and usage, the deep shell takes up less space in the car.
- The B-Safe 35 infant car seat comes with Britax exclusive Safe Cell Impact Protection system, giving you unmatched protection for your baby.
- The system has a steel frame for strength and sturdiness while a base that compresses to absorb energy during collisions.
- The Agile-3 stroller is highly maneuverable with front swivel wheel to increase shock absorbing and conformant to terrain adjustments.
- The Click-n-go system allows everything to form a travel system.
- The transitions between the car and stroller are almost instant and the car seat hooks on with a simple click.
8. Graco DuoGlider Click Connect Stroller, Glacier
The Graco DuoGlider Click Connect Stroller is an ideal solution for growing families who are waiting for their second arrival.
It is offering 12 different riding options for two children, each from infancy to youth. The Graco DuoGlider is easily compatible with two existing Graco Snug Ride Click Connect Infant Car Seats for complete versatility.
- Designed with a purpose to help the family to have a product that fits their growing family’s needs.
- The Graco stroller design is very flexible which allows for 12 different configuration options to be achieved.
- The rear seat allows you to stroll with your infant facing you while a multi-position front seat can be reclined for the baby’s comfort.
- For both seats, you receive a 3 and 5 point harness to securely strap in your baby for increased safety and peace of mind.
- Knowing the difficulties with folding, a single hand fold ensures the stroller collapses quickly along with an automatic lock.
- It also comes with swiveling front wheels that lock up in rough terrain, thanks to the built-in wheel suspension.
- For added convenience, it comes with two trays, one for your child’s bottles and things while the other for adults.
- Large storage bin is located below to hold important things like purses, diaper bags and miscellaneous stuff.
7. BOB Revolution FLEX Duallie
The double jogging stroller – BOB Revolution FLEX Duallie is one of the best for the active styled parents and proving to be an excellent example of craftsmanship and reliable performance.
From outdoor enthusiasts to vigorous training, if you like the presence of your child with you then this is the way to go.
- It comes with the ideal balance between a durable design and style.
- Ideal for larger families who maintain an active lifestyle.
- The three-wheeled design is convenient to transport with an easy two-step fold.
- Simple to push, no extra locks and no extra complexities are what makes this stroller all more desirable.
- The BOB Revolution FLEX Duallie has swiveling-locking front wheels to maneuver tight turns and lock up during jogging.
- The padded handlebars can be positioned at 9 positions for ideal grip and height match adjustments.
- Additionally, you will find a state-of-the-art adjustable suspension system offering 3 inches of travel and 2 stages of weight support for an ultra-smooth ride.
6. Cosco Umbrella, Monster Elliot
If you like to take on a casual walk with your young toddler, a simple Cosco Character Umbrella cheap stroller is a perfect choice. Kids love riding along in their favorite character – Monster Eliot.
- The Costco best umbrella stroller offers simplicity with design and style, combined with fun and striking colors that inspire your child’s imagination and joy.
- This stroller features a lightweight frame that easily folds to get into the car with ease and comfort.
- The Cosco Character umbrella stroller comes with a character canopy. A simple fold option allows for quick collapse and stowage for the stroller.
- Additionally, it comes with a footrest for your child, so they don’t drag on the ground. Also, the stroller includes a 3 point harness for added security of your child.
5. Summer Infant 3D lite Stroller
If you are looking for something basic and paper light then the Summer Infant 3D Lite Stroller fits the pocket easily while comfortably offering practical usage and simplicity.
- Most parents don’t want to go for high-end strollers that end up costing a lot of money and are very intricate in assembling and handling.
- The Summer Infant 3Dlite offers simplicity, featuring a design that is innovative made out of air-light aluminum and weighing in at just 12 lbs.
- Keeping that in mind, the stroller is super-light to push and maneuver, yet durable enough to stand time.
- Its open design allows for wide viewing angles for the little one.
- The stroller comes with a 4 position recline and 5 point safety harness which enables you to recline a full 180 degree for napping or on the go nappy changes.
- If you’re heading out on a sunny day, the canopy features a pop-out visor to protect the baby from harmful sunlight.
- It also comes with a single cup holder to put your favorite beverage and storage space below.
4. Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Stroller
This stroller (At #4 Position) combines the convenience and comfort features of a traditional stroller with a good performance jogging stroller. Even with a lesser price, it has outperformed many other strollers with higher price tags. Let’s find out the reasons below!
This stroller is designed to support the parents who do jogging as the front wheel can be locked to keep it stable while jogging. It can even be steered with one hand only. The handle is at the right height and is also adjustable thus making it comfortable for parents of various heights.
- Canopy: The canopy is easily adjustable and has good enough size to protect your child from the hot sun.
- Tyres: The tyres are filled with air which make it easy to move even in rocks and sand. These tyres are easily removable as well. Front wheel lock system and rear parking brake system are pretty good features in this model.
- Folding System: It has one hand folding system which is designed to save space thus making it very easy for parents to fold it and take it wherever they want. They can hold the baby on the other hand while folding it with one hand.
- Washable Seat: The multi-position reclining seat is easily washable.
- Harness: It has 5 point harness system which gives enough security to the child.
- Basket: It has a removable storage basket at its back which can be used to store various things while jogging.
- Tray: There is a dual cup holder tray for parents and one cup holder tray for the child.
- Travel System: With a baby trend car seat, you can convert this stroller into a travel system.
3. Thule Urban Glide
Set for the active lifestyle, the Thule Urban Glide is an all-around sports stroller with a sleek and stylish design thus making it a perfect fit for the urban environment and the frequent jogger.
So, having the Urban Glide on the next trip is going to be the fun experience for the child and parents alike.
- The Urban Glide Sport is the perfect balance between outdoor sports jogging stroller and a common everyday stroller for parents.
- Its comfort and ease of use are second to none, a tri-wheel design adds convenience in navigation across obstacles.
- A design that only weighs 23 lbs increases its friendly operations and maneuverability.
- It is designed to keep in mind of our little passenger who should feel nothing short of a smooth and bump-free ride.
- The Urban Glide Sports Stroller comes with swiveling front wheels to combat urban rough terrains with ease.
- They lock into place when heading out to jog.
- Additionally, it comes with a one-hand fold option to easily collapse the stroller while holding your baby.
- The Urban Glide comes with a zipper based storage bin that easily zips up and secures your belongings.
2. Baby Jogger City Select, Onyx
Are you looking for a travel system? Then the lightweight double stroller City Select is the best choice for all your strolling needs.
The City Select is one of the most versatile strollers available today with almost 16 different combinations to try out.
- Baby Jogger knows what parents are looking for – A stroller that grows with their family. Yes, this is the primary aspect behind the City Select as its design allows for maximum comfort for your child with the added advantage of a second seat.
- It is made for the ideal urban and suburb environment for those active women who wish to take both children simultaneously. The City Select is made with a solid metal frame to increase stability and firmness.
- The Baby Jogger – City Select – the second seat has the same footprint as the single seat version.
- Front facing, parent facing or sibling facing, the City Select Second Seat Stroller offers the convenience of a double stroller in a smaller and more maneuverable design.
- The Baby Jogger – City Select – double seat comes with telescoping handlebars that adjust according to your height and preference.
- A hand operated parking brake is found on the handlebar as well.
- Comfy seating for your child is important so it is offering multiple recline options to perfectly suit your child’s mood.
- Additionally, the City Select brings a UV50+ sun canopy that protects your child from direct light. Unlike other strollers, it also comes with a peek-a-boo window to check up on your little one.
- It also comes with swivel and locking wheel, front 8” tires that swivel to combat obstacles while air filled 12” rear tires to function over rough terrain.
1. NEW Uppababy Vista 2017 Stroller
At #1, we have the most beautiful convertible stroller (New UPPAbaby 2017 Vista) for you. In 2015, Vista had a complete makeover and many features were upgraded in that model like the bassinet, the second seat, frame, basket size and fold. In 2017 model, few minor yet important updates and exciting colors are introduced. Let’s dig into them.
This stroller supports 4 modes that are
- The bassinet mode
- Travel system mode
- Single stroller mode
- Double stroller mode by adding the second seat.
So it covers pretty much every aspect. Furthermore, this model fulfills your growing family needs by giving different seating combinations which can be seen in the gif image below.
Watch Video below to find out, how these seat combinations can be achieved.
If you have an older child then you do not have to worry because you can simply add stroller board to this stroller and your child can have a smooth ride too.
- New colors (bright) are introduced in this model which are Loic White, Austin Hunter Green, Henry Blue Marl and Dennison Burgundy. The UPPAbaby Vista is available in eight different colors: Taylor, Loic w/leather, Sabrina w/leather, Henry w/leather, Austin w/leather, Jake, Pascal, and Dennison. Jake and Pascal have the black frame while others have the silver frame.
- Handlebar and bumper bar used to have rubber in the previous model but now come with real soft leather.
- The frame is a bit narrower in this model which helps to move in tight places.
- Fabric quality is well improved and it is less wrinkly now.
- Wheels are upgraded in this model as they are made of solid polyurethane, unlike hard rubber in the previous model. So they are more reliable and give a smooth ride.
- Weight is reduced from 27.5 (previous model weight) to 26 lbs. Due to a reduction in frame size and quality tyres, 1.5 lbs weight is reduced.
- Large canopy: In 2017’s model, not only canopy is large but also has a Sunvisor which can come easily up to the bumper bar and protect your child from the harsh climate. The Sunvisor is made of wrinkle-resistant material and locks quite well when it is put up or down. The fabric of canopy is also improved very well in this model. Moreover, the canopy is adjustable so you can stretch or reduce it according to your child age/size.
- Adjustable handlebar: You can adjust the handlebar according to your height as it has the capacity from 39.5 to 42.5 which gives comfort to the tall parents. Handlebar can be easily adjusted with one push of a button which is located at the center of the handlebar. Moreover, in 2017 model, a fine leather has replaced the rubber on handle bar that used to be in previous models.
- Reversible seat: The seat is reversible so you can adjust the seat to get your child look at your side or the opposite.
- Adjustable leg rest: There is an adjustable leg rest included in this model, so your baby can stretch legs on the surface.
- 5 point harness: For security purpose, 5 point harness is included. There is a button at the center of this which can be pushed to release the child from the harness.
- Bumper bar: The bumper bar is removable and is swingable to put the child in or out. Moreover, this 2017’s model has soft leather at the bumper bar, unlike the rubber in the previous model. This leather matches the leather at the handle bar.
- Huge basket: There is a huge basket included in this model which can be used to put many things in it up to 30 lbs.
- All-terrain wheels: In this 2017’s model, tyres are upgraded from hard rubber to solid polyurethane which increase load bearing capacity and give the smoother ride.
- All-wheel suspension: To give the even smoother ride, independent shock-absorbing suspensions are included in this model.
- One-step fold: This stroller can be folded in just one step with or without the seat. If you remove the seat, the folded stroller will take lesser space though.
- Matching bassinet: The bassinet is super cool in this model, it can even be used as a separate bed for your child in your home. The material used in this bassinet is soft so your baby will feel comfy inside it. The airflow system is quite good in it, moreover, its canopy has Sunvisor too to protect your child from extreme climate. Also, bassinet can be detached with one hand only.
- Second seat option: This stroller can be turned into the double stroller by adding a rumble seat to it which is a full toddler-size seat.
- Travel system option: By adding uppababy mesa car seat, this stroller can be used as a complete travel system. By installing correct adapters, you can install other popular car seats like Graco Classic, Chicco and Maxi-Cosi as well.
- Bug net: INCLUDED!
- Rain cover: INCLUDED!
Comparison Chart Of Best Baby Strollers Of 2017
|Top 10+ Baby Strollers||Type||Weight||Capacity||Configurable|
|Single Seat||28.5 lbs.||up to 75 pounds||Yes|
|Single Seat||46.3 lb.||Minimum 4 lbs.|
Maximum 50 lbs.
|Single Seat||37 lb.||Maximum - 55 lb.||Yes|
|Dual - Seat||27.4 lbs.||Each seat holds children up to 40 lb||Yes|
|Dual-Seater||33.1 lb.||Each Seat Minimum 5 lb. |
Maximum 50 lb.
|Single Seat||7.2 lb.||Not Listed||No|
|Single Seat||16 lb.||Maximum - 50 lb.||No|
|Single Seat||27 lb.||Maximum - 55 lb.||Yes|
|Single Seat||23 lb.||Minimum Not listed |
Maximum- 75 lb.
|Dual - Seat||35 lb.||Each seat holds child up to 45 lb||Yes|
|Single Seat||38 lb.||Each Seat Minimum 20 lb. |
Maximum 50 lb.
Beginners’ Guide To Choose The Best Stroller
Instead of being forced to buy strictly on price or recommendations that do not really match your pocket or your style, it’s necessary that you buy a stroller that best suits your needs and requirements while also fulfilling security needs of your child.
1. Basic Stroller Types
Full-Size Strollers – These strollers are large and usually more expensive and sturdy to use. Some have a bassinet stage allowing the baby to lie flat and also a reclining seat for when the child is old enough to sit upright. These strollers are all about adaptability and child comfort.
Travel Systems – Travel systems come with a universal frame that can hold a car seat but also come with a simple toddler seat that works as a lightweight stroller until the child is around four years old. They are also known as “Convenience Strollers”.
All-Terrain Sports – They are considered as the sport-utility vehicles of the stroller world, an excellent alternative to buying a full-size stroller and a separate jogger. Normally these have all the features of a full-size stroller including a bassinet stage, but they also offer easier and better maneuvering, durability, lightweight design and full-suspension wheels for comfort.
Joggers – They are meant to be aerodynamically designed for serious runners and active parents. These three-wheeled strollers are made for either trail or street running. They’re relatively lightweight and include a hand brake and a safety strap for the parent’s wrist. They tend to be less maneuverable in small spaces than all-terrain strollers.
2. Material & Weight
A lot goes into the stroller that you push if its frame and material are lightweight and strong. Not only does it mean security for your child but also better handling during everyday usage. Inferior materials tend to be less durable and reduce the life of your stroller.
3. Folding Mechanism
All strollers fold but some take a lot of time folding with hard to reach levers or pull up options. On the other hand, some are easier with single push collapse-able and dual fold options. Not only it helps you to save time but if your strollers fold well; it can prove to be a space saver and a better travel companion.
4. Configurable – Nature
Is the stroller workable as a car seat carrier? With age will it change into a full independent stroller? Medium tire to high – end strollers allow multiple seating positions: Rear facing, forward facing, etc.
5. Size & Space
The size of your stroller is important because you have to consider your environment and daily routine. Having a larger stroller might be troublesome if your car is compact and small. Bigger strollers will be more expensive and require more room for storage.
Is your stroller user-friendly? Does it have a dedicated parent and child trays to hold important things and bottles? A stroller that offers convenience is better to buy as it gives you the peace of mind and less frustration while operating.
Are the wheels easily replaceable? And due to their swivel, is maneuvering effected? A good stroller is maneuverable across various terrains and in tighter spaces.
7. Features To look out for
Car Seat Integration – If you’re in and out of your car a lot then make sure the full size or all-terrain stroller you’re heading out to buy is compatible with your car seat.
Flexible Handle Bar – It’s a neat feature to have for the parents, particularly for parents with varying heights.
Cargo Space – It is a necessity at the right time as parent trays and child trays are used to carry the cell phones and infant bottles, leaving your hands free from holding the snacks every time. Additionally, car space below the seat is equally as important to hold purses and diaper bags etc.
Adjustable Seat Positions – To match your toddler’s mood, an adjustable seat is a great treat. It helps them to relax and have a short nap while on the walk.
Wash-ability – Over time, kids drop a lot of food and drinks. It’s good to have a stroller made out of washable fabrics to have the sitting area around the child clean and hygienic.
Brakes – This feature stops your stroller from rolling away. If your pathway or walking track is inclined, it’s a relief that you can apply the brakes for greater security of your child.
Seat Reversibility – Most full-size and all-terrain strollers give you the choice of which direction to face the baby. You’ll probably want to start out with your baby facing you which can make all the difference between feeling like you spent time with your baby rather than just pushing a stroller.
Expand Ability – It’s always heartwarming to know your family is growing, a stroller that can match that is a blessing. Especially, the one which allows the addition of an extra seat through second seat kits and accessories.
2017 Top 10+ Value Baby Strollers
- BOB Revolution FLEX – Best Traditional Jogger
- Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System – Best Overall Travel System
- Britax B-Agile/B-Safe 35 – Most Convenient Travel System
- Graco DuoGlider Click Connect Stroller, Glacier – Best Bang For The Buck
- BOB Revolution FLEX Duallie – Top Pick for All-Terrain
- Cosco Umbrella, Monster Elliot – Umbrella Stroller With Cheapest Price
- Summer Infant 3D lite Stroller – Budget-friendly Lightweight Stroller
- Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Stroller – Budget-friendly Casual Jogger
- Thule Urban Glide Sport Stroller – Best Jogging Stroller
- Baby Jogger City Select, Onyx – Most Luxurious Stroller
- NEW Uppababy Vista 2017 Stroller – Best High-end Stroller